This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim passport

kathrynnorris

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2024
Hi everyone!!
I have a question on obtaining a pilgrim passport in person in Spain. Has anyone received their passport in person in San Sebastien? I’ve read online the Albergue de Peregrinos and a few cathedrals can provide the passport but I’m hoping someone can confirm this from experience, or if there is another place to try and obtain a passport. Also am wondering if it’s a relatively easy process to receive the passport in person? I’m American for any context
Thank you so much!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
There is no Albergue de Peregrinos de San Sebastián - only private hostels, and it doesn't appear that any of them have credentials available. The tourist office may have them.

According to the Donostia/San Sebastián tourism site:

Credentials can be obtained in the sacristy at the Buen Pastor Cathedral from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 5:00-8:00 p.m.

and

Credentials are handed out at the door of the Santa María Basilica from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and on Sundays from 1:30 p.m. This service is not available during Mass or when the Basilica is closed.

You can order one from American Pilgrims before you leave home

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum