This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim mass in Villafranca del Bierzo and in O Cebreiro

Zoe7

Time of past OR future Camino
First hopefully this coming fall
I heard there was a lovely pilgrim mass in O Cebreiro and also in Villafranca del Brierzo. Does anyone know where and at what time weekdays the one in Villafranca is?
Thanks

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
not sure about Villafranca as there are four or five churches in town and I have not attended a Pilgrim's Mass there. At O Cebreiro there is only one church, can't miss it. In the evening, and it's lovely.

The O C mass was around 7 pm . Only church there, truly beautiful.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I heard there was a lovely pilgrim mass in O Cebreiro and also in Villafranca del Brierzo. Does anyone know where and at what time weekdays the one in Villafranca is?
I don't but I wonder whether you have heard or read something about the Saint James The Apostle church in Villafranca del Bierzo. This church is often mentioned in narratives about the Camino due to its history and significance in the context of the medieval pilgrimage movement. However, it is not a "working" church. The building is open to visitors but no pilgrim mass is held there.

Thanks
Recall going to Mass in Villafranca del Bierzo at the church Saint Nicholas Real in 2018.

Die Messe in O Cebreiro ist für mich immer eine der schönsten Messen auf dem Camino Frances. Es ist eine ganz besondere Stimmung un der Pastor ist großartig. Sehr bewegend.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Another, good tool for every pilgrim's smartphone toolbox is the app for Misas.org. It is also available on the web at: https://misas.org/

You can configure it for places in Spain or other countries.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum