• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride share Pamplona to Roncesvalles August 27, 2024

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

Makaala

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Hola. We are 2 women from America. We are hoping to find people to share a ride from Pamplona to Roncesvalles in the afternoon of August 27

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Hola. We are 2 women from America. We are hoping to find people to share a ride from Pamplona to Roncesvalles in the afternoon of August 27
Hi Ladies from US. Yes....this might work out. My husband will be traveling to Pamplona during that time and was trying to figure a ride to Roncesvalles to start his Ebike Frances Camino. He asked me to get your contact info but I'm not sure if sharing phone numbers on this forum is allowed or acceptable. Do you know?
He's ebiking and I'm walking the del Norte starting Aug 28th in Irun.

that, or it’s easy enough to hop on a bus for a nominal fee. once in Pamplona go over to the bus station and ask at one of the windows when the bus is- you’ll likely just give the driver cash (s/thing like $5) it will much cheaper than a taxi! i did this in 2022 so times may have changed. it used to leave around 1pm. (please note: Roncesvalles is listed as a stop on a different bus that goes to SJPP, but that bus doesn’t actually stop in Roncesvalles- that one leaves earlier, around 11 or s/thing like that. There is a different bus, as i say leaving around 1, that DOES stop in Roncesvalles, so make sure you get the right one- it’s the later one, should you decide on this option. again, the best thing to do is to actually walk over to the bus station and find out from the horse’s mouth.)

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
He asked me to get your contact info but I'm not sure if sharing phone numbers on this forum is allowed or acceptable.
On the forum, no, but you can exchange personal information via private messaging. Just click on the other member's name or avatar, then the "start conversation" button.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you, our problem is we won't get to Pomplona till late aftermoon
Hola, my email is [Removed by moderators]. We will probably arrive in Pamplona around 5pm on the 27th where we will drop rent a car off at the airport. Hopefully that will work for you.

[Please use private Conversations to exchange personal contact information]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most read last week in this forum