This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Opposite direction!!

Whitehikes

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte
This may seem bizarre but due to flights we are only walking from Gernika to San Sebastián - so doing the route backwards!!
Had a look at Mapy.cz. - any other suggestions to help us guide ourselves the opposite way appreciated.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Probably best downloading one of the many apps that provide a map of the route/s, and then you can just GPS it when stuck.. Otherwise you can probably tell the route in reverse by the apparently relentless number of pilgrims heading towards you.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This may seem bizarre but due to flights we are only walking from Gernika to San Sebastián - so doing the route backwards!!
Had a look at Mapy.cz. - any other suggestions to help us guide ourselves the opposite way appreciated.
Yes, the ocean will be to your left instead of your right!

Last October my son in law and I walked the Camino Frances in reverse from Obanos to
St. Jean-Pied-de-Port. We had extra time after walking the Camino Aragones. It was generally easy to follow this Camino in reverse but twice at unmarked crossroads we waited until a pilgrim approached from an uncertain direction. Be prepared for a lot of well meaning folks -- pilgrims and locals -- to tell you you are going the wrong way. Buen Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Mapy.cz should be a good option and you can use the navigation feature to keep you on track.
Make sure that you choose the "tourist" route, and set your default map to "outdoor."
What do you mean with tourist route. I am going to do exactly the same but then from Bilbao.

All my Web-App guides work in both directions - satnav, flyover, elevation etc but on Norte I only start at Santander (ie continuation of Reading to Southampton Camino.)

Here is Trackcard of Aviles back to Gijon as example

Trackcard 10

No worries.
There were dome scenes in the movie “The Way” which showed Martin Sheen, et al walking to Santiago de Compostela by heading toward St Jean Pied de Port.

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
I was once married to a woman, who whenever she started to walk somewhere, I would simply turn her 180 degrees, and then she would be walking in the correct direction. She is long gone history, and I don't know where she is now.

I was once married to a woman, who wherever she started to walk somewhere, I would simply turn her 180 degrees, and then she would be walking in the correct direction. She is long gone history, and I don't know where she is now.
She was your anti-Compass to your Compass. They do say opposites attract.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum