• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

No room at the Inn.

obinjatoo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2012 Dieppe, FR Bici CF.
2014 Ruta Vasco/CF/Primativo
That's what they told Mary. Is it my imagination or is it nuts in Santiago? Just looked at hostels, pensiones and the like for 2 pilgrims within 5 k of the Cathedral. 400 Euros? WTF?! I walked the French Route in 2014. It was nuts but I found dorms for 20 euros. What is going on? Have we completely monetized the pilgrimage? That is sad.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
When are you looking for and what platform are you using?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
When and on what booking platform? That is certainly not typical. A random week night for next week in central Santiago shows rooms available for two people for €60-70, and that’s without trying.

Strange. This is for tomorrow, with budget max set at €80.
Bottom right is Albergue Seminario Menor at €22

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
A sure bet is usually Seminario Menor:

Fully booked 23rd to 24th September, but on the next day one bunk for 21€ ( 7 left6) and a single room for 25€ (6 left)

Most read last week in this forum