• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need walking sticks in Roncesvalles onward

Makaala

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Hola. The airlines lost our walking poles en route to Barcelona . Does anyone know where we might buy, rent, borrow? We are in Roncesvalles today walking to Urdaniz and onward tomorrow. My new hip would surely appreciate it. Thank you all in advance. Buen camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If i remember correctly the albergue Roncesvalles was selling all kinds of things, might be worth checking if walking sticks ar among that. If not, asides from picking up a branch in the forest or borrowing one from your fellow pilgrims, you're out of luck. On a very slim chance, the very small supermarkets in Burguete or Bizkarreta might have something, but i would not count on it. Then the next proper sporting goods store is in Pamplona.

I bought cheap ones from the souvenir shop in Roncesvalles which saved me for the walk to Urdaniz as thundershowers made the walk very slippery and dangerous. They lasted a day. Just bought the same as were lost at the caminotecha in Pamplona. Thank you

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).

Most read last week in this forum