• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My new little knitted key bag

KariannNor

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 23, Primitivo 24, San Salvador 24
What to do when you constantly lose a key, have to look for it on the ground, and it looks exactly like everyone else's everywhere you put it? Proudly showing my definitely not pretty but practical key bag. The yellow is reflex thread yarn.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I thought by the title that you had posted on the wrong forum, but being an avid knitter I couldn't help looking to see what you had to share! Love it.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Have you been through Villatuerta and seen the knitting mural?
Ohjess, and showed everyone videoes of it, the crocheting things and art are absolutely amazing.
I think also the phenomenon that a crocheted doll suddenly appears on a terrace or somewhere is, well, extraordinary

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum