• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

More foul weather coming to Galicia Wednesday...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi there! Yes… wondering whether to walk from Arzúa to O Pedrouoso tmro as planned. It looks very bad… Right now weather app predicting 80mm of rain over 12 hours and gusts reaching 100km/hr.

Hi there! Yes… wondering whether to walk from Arzúa to O Pedrouoso tmro as planned. It looks very bad… Right now weather app predicting 80mm of rain over 12 hours and gusts reaching 100km/hr.
And I will be walking from Betanzos to Presedo tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Camino Ingles and have heard similar weather forecasts in that area, too...we shall see.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I am hoping to fly from Lisbon to the US tomorrow, so I may be another one affected by the storm. Predictions don’t put Lisbon in the path of the worst of it, but they are predicting rain and wind down here too.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum