• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Monbus Tickets ????

Spudfin

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese completed. English Way planned
I am attempting to purchase a bus ticket from SDC to Ferrol for mid September 2024 but the whole month is greyed out. Does anyone know when they open up ticket purchases for next month ?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Monbus typically opens up its ticketing a month at a time late in the preceding month, so you should be able to buy tickets next week.

I am attempting to purchase a bus ticket from SDC to Ferrol for mid September 2024 but the whole month is greyed out. Does anyone know when they open up ticket purchases for next month ?
You can buy Monbus tickets for Sept for this route, and also some other routes (such as SDC to Coruna) at the Flixbus website. About €9–10

It’s worth always checking the s Flixbus app for any journeys nowadays (certainly in Europe and North America) as they are extensive ticket sellers as well as an operator.

Last edited:
this past June I just went to the train station when I got to SDC and bought my Monbus tickets.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Monbus has released tickets and bookings are now available up to September 29, 2024. I just bought tickets from A Coruna to Ferrol for mid-month. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum