• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mobile data

Intrepid Jenny S

Time of past OR future Camino
CF twice, Camino del Norte, (Norte again, Le Puy, Portuguese)
Hi Everyone,
I am walking from Le Puy to Conques next month. Will I have mobile data for maps, etc, as I walk. Which Sim company is best for this area? Thanks.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Generally, yes. (As always you can experience an occasional black spot). Download the map and use it in airplane mode to save battery, that way it won't matter in the slightest if you do hit one.

Orange reportedly has the best coverage in France.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Generally, yes. (As always you can experience an occasional black spot). Download the map and use it in airplane mode to save battery, that way it won't matter in the slightest if you do hit one.

Orange reportedly has the best coverage in France.
Which app can you share info on please ? Heading out later this month - thanks !!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum