• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Massage, Santiago

Bedspring

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2024
I have now finished Caminoing for the moment in Muxia and shall be heading to Santiago.
Can anyone recommend a massage service in Muxia or Santiago, and how much it will cost please.
I think a good leg and foot massage could be the way ahead

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have now finished Caminoing for the moment in Muxia and shall be heading to Santiago.
Can anyone recommend a massage service in Muxia or Santiago, and how much it will cost please.
I think a good leg and foot massage could be the way ahead
I had a peregrino massage at Quintana massage in May this year. Best massage ever. She knew all the places I was needing worked. it didn't break the bank- can't recal how much and I felt so refreshed after walking from SJPDP.

I had a peregrino massage at Quintana massage in May this year. Best massage ever. She knew all the places I was needing worked. it didn't break the bank- can't recal how much and I felt so refreshed after walking from SJPDP.
I’d second this recommendation - I arrived last year with tendinitis that was causing severe pain in both legs and a good massage here made a world of difference.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum