Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Massage in Oviedo?

Bernard000

Time of past OR future Camino
many!
Hello pilgrims!
I swear I've seen a thread about massages in here recently, but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know of any massage places in Oviedo? I'd like a massage after the Salvador, before starting the Primitivo.
Buen Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
This may be extravagant, but there is a hotel/spa outside of Oviedo (easy by short bus) called Las Caldas by Blau. In addition to their thermal spa they offer a sport massage like none other.

In between Caminos this would be a perfect break if it is in your price range.
Thank you! I'll contact them to see if I can book a massage only.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, this is my first time walking the Camino and I'm suddenly paralyzed with fear. I am starting in 2 days and have suddenly developed a huge fear of being lost. I arrived in Oviedo today and...
Asking for advice on stops (I have 3 nights (12-15th Oct), then walking to Santiago on the 4th day) on my last stretch of the Primitivo (Lugo-Santiago). Breaking my head here trying to avoid the...
Hi. Previous forum posts inform me that the Hospitales route starts close to the Albergue Los Hospitales in Colinas de Arriba even though this is not evident to me on guide maps such as Gronze. So...
I will be walking the Primitivo for the first time. I wanted to start at the end of march, but worried about accommodations being open. I am reconsidering and will probably start on April 1. Is it...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back