• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Málaga Oct 24

cagibi

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances - 2005
Sweden-Santiago - 2007-2019
Hi!
I'm starting the Mozarabe on Oct 24. Does somebody knows a second hand shop selling trekking poles i Mälaga?
/patrick

2015: Camino Frances
2007-2019: Sweden - Santiago
2019 and 2022: Camino Primitivo

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Patrick
I don’t know about availability of 2nd hand poles - but I’ve googled Decathlon in Malaga and see that they are in 3 locations.
Prices may have increased slightly 🤔 in past 2 years; but I know that Decathlon then sold trekking poles for 6€ each.

Buen camino

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone. My travelling companion and I are currently on the Camino, arriving in Carrion de Los Condes tomorrow. A situation has come up where we wish to modify our Camino and still...
How do you save your iPhone content (Picture & Videos) while on the trail? Last year I bought a thumb-drive that plugged right into my phone and downloaded my content religiously & daily only to...
Anyone else beginning in SJPP tomorrow October 18?
If you are planning to start a Camino in FEBRUARY 2025, you are invited to add a post to this thread – scroll down to the last post, and create a new post giving your expected start date, start...
Hello everybody. I am planning to start my first Camino around May/June next year. I am gathering all possibile information and I'd like to thank you all in advance for the advice I will receive.
Hi does any one have any advice I want to have my suitcase transport from porto the start of my Camino to Santiago where I can collect it when I finish my walk

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back