Search 69,459 Camino Questions

luggage Transfer Companies

bkotts

Time of past OR future Camino
Portugal
Hi
We will be starting the Camino in Lisbon on April 26 and I'm looking for a service to transfer our bags each day. Does anyone have suggestions?? Can't find a Lisbon company
Thank you

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
try tuitrans.com. they are very responsive. i just went through this yesterday

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I was just on their website and I think they start in Porto but they may tell you who starts in Lisbon. They respond very quickly to email

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

I am very embarrassed to write this, because this is the twentieth year I have come to Lisbon to teach a two-week course, but I was scammed today. Hopefully, my embarrassment will save someone...
'' From a Portuguese meteorologist who posts on X/Twitter: Translation of his comments: "And now the significant maps and predicted highs for the next 3 days! We consider everyone warned about...
So, my post about the albergue in Portugal was removed because it violated the rule against "second-hand posts that bash businesses that can't give their side." Fair enough. But I also think this...
Unfortunately I left my Brierley guide at home. Does anyone know where one can be purchased in Porto, preferably near SAo Bento. The Livraria Lello is far too difficult to get into. Thank you
I do want to earn the Compostela. But I also want to do a more manageable and leisurely pace and not overdo it. Based on the Camino Ninja app, here is the route I plan (excludes travel days): Day...
Today I lost a credit card, debit card and military ID on the Portuguese Way somewhere around Arcos Portugal.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back