• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage from Coimbra to Porto

Vaneek

Time of past OR future Camino
1/5/2025 CP
Hi,
I’m preparing my ‘slow’ CP starting from Coimbra, with an average of 15-20km/day. (Beware: I don’t stick to the traditional distances/stages). I’d like to get my luggage transferred daily. Seems a bit of a problem. Any advice please ?

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Hi,
We were in the same situation in May 2023. Flew to Porto, got bus to Coimbra and walked back. We couldn't access luggage transfer

We left some stuff in Porto and managed to carry the rest. I have since discovered that Top Santiago might provide a service on this route.

You can try Top Santiago
Or Luggage Driver

But be prepared to pay a premium for luggage transfer south of Porto.

The best option may be to lighten your load and carry your own pack.

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
Is there a particular reason you've chosen just that stretch, from Coimbra to Porto? I ask, because it's not the most pleasant section to walk. Of course we take the good with the bad, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Luggage, I don't know anything about.. but I'm sure someone will be happy to take your money.

Most read last week in this forum