This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost

marti71

Time of past OR future Camino
Last from Sarria to Santiago
Planned Portugese Rou
Have I totally miscalculated my route...I'm.in villa de conde and have arranged to go to barcelos then onto ponte de Lima?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Have I totally miscalculated my route...I'm.in villa de conde and have arranged to go to barcelos then onto ponte de Lima?
you appear to be on the coastal portugués and not the interior portugués (Barcelos and Ponte de Lima)
you may want to consider continuing on the coastal, since you're there and if you have not booked accommodation etc on the interior.

the interior and coastal routes converge in Redondela, in Spain and before Santiago.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Central.

The interior is a different Camino

You could, but many pilgrims prefer to switch to the Central from Vila do Conde and see Barcelos and Ponte de Lima. There are at least two marked routes for doing so: the river route suggested by Corned Beef and the aqueduct route suggested by jungleboy.

I believe the Interior Portugues is a completely different route from the Coastal or Central and would be more challenging to walk to from Vila do Conde. Fortunately, that doesn't appear to be the intention.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum