This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost Wallet El Camino Portugues between Ponte de Lima and Rubiaes

vrose

Time of past OR future Camino
October 2024
Hello! My husband is currently on the Camino Portugues. He lost his wallet in between the cities of Ponte de Lima and Rubiaes. It's a small colorful wallet and it has 3 zippers. If you can please call him if you find it: Personal phone number deleted. Please use private messaging on the forum to make contact. Thank you so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Private rooms, daily bag transfers, 24/7 support, & more. Save now during our sale!
vrose: We live in Ponte de Lima (and I've walked the Camino Portugues).

If your wallet is found by someone in the region, it is most common for it to be left with the local police. A few, but not all, of the local & regional police speak English.

If you or your husband don't speak Portuguese, let me know and either we or, most likely, a dear friend of ours (who happens to be a friend of the local chief of police) can likely call on his behalf to enquire if the wallet has been received by the police.

If so, I can then drive the wallet up to your husband.

I am walking that way tomorrow and will keep an eye out for it

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum