• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost Swiss Knife 🔪🛠️ in Torres del Rio

dowsn

Time of past OR future Camino
14.9. - 29.9.
In Albergue Casa Mariela, Torres del Rio, I probably left my multifunctional knife in a common of the hostel. In case someone finds it, please let me know and we can meet on the way. Thank you.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
In Albergue Casa Mariela, Torres del Rio, I probably left my multifunctional knife in a common of the hostel. In case someone finds it, please let me know and we can meet on the way. Thank you.
Or if you would be so kind to ask at the reception if they found it. I would be very thankful and offer a decent reward to the pilgrim that finds it.

The Camino has now provided for someone else. But you might be lucky and cross paths with the new owner. I lost several items during my Camino, I'm convinced they were found and used by someone that needed them more than me.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum