This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost pilgrim passport between O Cebreiro and Triacastela

SELondoner

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2023
Help! I lost my pilgrim passport somewhere between O’Cebreiro and Triacastela a couple of days ago. It was full of stamps starting from SJPP It has my name, address and phone number on it. Unfortunately my WhatsApp stopped working during the Camino (long story, I have done everything I can to restore it but nothing works). So, if anyone has messaged me I won’t have got it. If you have it please try texting me or email [address removed by moderator]. Thank you!

Moderator note: Please do not post personal email addresses. Instead, use the forum's private Conversation function.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
As a precaution against the possibility of losing my credencial, I always take with me the previous Camino one. If need be, I can use the blank spaces left over so I will not be barred from the next albergue. Even if they are unable to provide me with a new one.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum