• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a volunteer opportunity at PIlgrim Office, SJPP.

HJPZ

Time of past OR future Camino
September (2018)
I’m sure this question has been answered but I couldn’t find anything recent and wanted to make sure that I had up to date information. After volunteering in an albergue and at The Pilgrims Office in Santiago, I would like to volunteer in the Pilgrims Office in SJPP. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you! I am familiar with her name but wasn’t sure what the best way to get in touch with her would be.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
A little off topic @JLuis. Weren't you interviewed once on a camino podcast (or Ivar)? If I am correct, wasn't Johnnie Walker interviewed with you?
I have been interviewed a few times on camino related podcasts, but nothing Ivar related.
As per Johnnie i’m not sure, there’s drinks involved usually. It affects my memory, it seems

Attached is a document explaining how to become an SJPDP volunteer.
I sent my information in last week . Do you usually respond that you received it or will I only hear from you if I’m lucky enough to get a chance to volunteer?

Most read last week in this forum