This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a Path-Focused App for Walking Camino Norte

Sanjayan

Hi Friends!

I'm trying to find an app that can guide me through the camino norte.
I don't want to walk along roads and prefer to walk on paths.
Is there a good app that can help me?
Or are there other methods to find non-trafficked roads?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Sanjayan

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
I also use mapy.cz.
And the buen camino app en gronze for extra info on food and were to stay and such

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
During my Camino in April-March, I met a very adventurous pilgrim who used mapy.cz to find interesting alternate routes, many of them along beaches. (My wife and I actually met him when we walked a bit out of our way to walk a beachfront promenade.) In retrospect, I wish I had used mapy.cz more often than I did -- especially on the day when we took a beach alternate but started on the wrong beach, losing a couple of hours. That said, we got our favorite beach photo on that beach!

Gronze was the most accurate app. We also used Buen Camino and Wise Pilgrim. In Austurias it can become very difficult sometimes as the markings were not always in plain site and in some places nonexistent. Bueno Camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum