This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Local transit from Sarria

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotton0226

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2016
Any suggestions on traveling backwards from Sarria to Triacastela or O Cebreiro? I am meeting up with someone on a specific day and not sure if she'll make it all the way Sarria.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Any suggestions on traveling backwards from Sarria to Triacastela or O Cebreiro? I am meeting up with someone on a specific day and not sure if she'll make it all the way Sarria.
Do you want to walk backwards. ?

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
I have to get from sarria to Santiago on Sunday - not sure if buses are running. Any advice very welcome. Have to get home quickly. Thanks in advance. Bill

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I have to get from sarria to Santiago on Sunday - not sure if buses are running. Any advice very welcome. Have to get home quickly. Thanks in advance. Bill

The buses on major routes, Sarria to Lugo and Lugo to Santiago, run daily including Sunday.

Castilian has provided links to service provider websites.

Here's a reason to walk that section backwards: I'm meeting my daughter in Sarria, but I wanted a few more KM, so I plan to walk Sarria-Triacastela through San Xil and then back to Sarris through Samos. Then she and I will proceed to Santiago. I biked all the way from Roncesvalles to Santiago in June, and I'm excited to see some of the same on foot!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Since this thread about transit options dates back to 2016 and may have outdated information, I'll close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum