• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

left compostela in my hotel in Santiago

suirtean62

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2023
Good morning.

Having just returned after completing my camino (Portugese via Porto and central route) I have realised I left my certificates in the hotel. I have contacted them but received no response.
Does anyone know if it is possible to request a replacement compostela. I still have my pelegrino creditials with the completed stamps. any advice would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks John

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
The Pilgrims office can / will issue a replacement compostela. There is a small fee that you’ll need to send (I used wise.com), you’ll need to make a copy of your credencial(s), and be patient, but they will replace your lost compostela . I know because I lost my original at the Madrid airport when departing. and Ivar provided the following email address: credencialesperegrinos@catedraldesantiago.es. I received my replacement ~a month after initiating the request. The office did mail it to me in the U.S., but be sure to be very clear about your address in your email correspondence.

¡Buen Camino!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum