• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Leaving luggage in Lisbon

Barbara2

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Is there somewhere to leave luggage in Lisbon? My multi-stop air ticket is from Lisbon and I have items I don’t want to carry on the Portuguese Camino. Does anyone know of a place I could leave a bag for about two weeks?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Is there somewhere to leave luggage in Lisbon? My multi-stop air ticket is from Lisbon and I have items I don’t want to carry on the Portuguese Camino. Does anyone know of a place I could leave a bag for about two weeks?
I have been using this site for luggage quite a lot in the last few months, albeit for short periods of time, and mainly in USA but they cover Europe too. Not saying it is better or cheaper but worked well for me!

A lot of hostels and hotels are signing up to this. Ironically stayed in a hostel in Chicago recently and asked to store luggage as was returning a few days later and they directed me here. Obv if you can source a free option…but you can find <€5 bag or even less easily on this site. Online payment is the norm and generally fully refundable if canx in good time.

Hotels (on this site) tend to offer 24 hr access whilst other suppliers such as restaurants do not.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum