• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

'Jump to new' on the forum

Time of past OR future Camino
Inglès April 2023
Primitivo July 2023
It's easy to jump to a new post (when such a thing exists.)

But how on Earth do you jump to the most recent post on your own thread?

The jump to new button does not appear - I guess because it's no longer 'new', you've already read it. So I end up scrolling for ages before I can add a new post. Is there any way around this?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It's easy to jump to a new post (when such a thing exists.)

But how on Earth do you jump to the most recent post on your own thread?

The jump to new button does not appear - I guess because it's no longer 'new', you've already read it. So I end up scrolling for ages before I can add a new post. Is there any way around this?
"End" button followed by about five taps of "Page Up" (depending on screen size)?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I too use a phone.

Look at the very top of this page where you will see a blue band and your avatar pic. Tap your pic. A screen will drop down. Tap "Your Content". All your recent posts will appear. Tap the one you wish to add to.

Happy updating and Carpe diem!

I too use a phone.

Look at the very top of this page where you will see a blue band and your avatar pic. Tap your pic. A screen will drop down. Tap "Your Content". All your recent posts will appear. Tap the one you wish to add to.

Happy updating and Carpe diem!
Thanks, that certainly helps, at least it takes me to the last post I made on that thread. It's annoying that I still have to scroll past everybody else's additions but considerably better than what I have been doing.
Appreciated.

Not perfect but useful is to use your browser's search for text facility and look for Post reply. With luck you may not even have to type out the reply part. If there are a number of Post reply's in the thread (like this one will have because of my post) the last one is 90%+ the one you want.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Not perfect but useful is to use your browser's search for text facility and look for Post reply. With luck you may not even have to type out the reply part. If there are a number of Post reply's in the thread (like this one will have because of my post) the last one is 90%+ the one you want.
Thanks, mine appears as 'find in page' but appears to work as suggested, I'll try it on another thread.

Edited to add: yep, that's nailed it - many thanks!

Most read last week in this forum

It's easy to jump to a new post (when such a thing exists.) But how on Earth do you jump to the most recent post on your own thread? The jump to new button does not appear - I guess because...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.