This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Join for a Coffee or Wine in Leon - March 3rd

Time of past OR future Camino
2022 Portugues, 2023 CF to Leon,2024 Leon to Sant.
Hello all. I am return to Leon to finish my CF started from France last year. I will be in Leon for the 3rd and start walking on the 4th. If anyone is around and feels like a glass of wine or a coffee with a fellow forum participant, just let me know via PM, thanks.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Unfortunately I won’t be in Leon on the dates you are there but I do have one suggestion……meet at The Four Lions Brewery pub/taproom in the centre of Leon. It’s near the cathedral and it is a fabulous place. Amazing craft beer (if you like beer of course) and each beer comes with fabulous, ‘sliced on the bar’, Iberico jamon and fresh crusty bread on the side. Just love it !

Thank you very much! It's now on my bucket list!

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I think I passed it on my way from albergue to the Cathedral... but food wise opted for pizza that day.
Plus 1 on my bucket list as well

Another place i can highly recommend is the bar "Jamon Jamon". Not sure if they still exist, but they used to hand out rather generous free tapas with every drink. (And the drinks were on the cheap side of things to start with).

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum