• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

It is our Destiny/rebuilding Notre Dame, Paris

mspath

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Agnès Poirier in It is our Destiny
an article published July 21, 2024, in The Guardian describes the multitude of workers who have rebuilt Notre Dame cathedral following the horrific April 2019 fire. Her splendid illustrated personal account details the herculean task of reconstruction accomplished in 5 years in order that Notre Dame cathedral will reopen on December 8, 2024 at precisely 11:30 .

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hola @mspath Hi Margaret, I think I posted on these pages when I saw Notre Dame going up in flames that I would not live to see it rebuilt/restored. But thanks to two miracles - medicine for me, french craftsmen for the cathedral I might yet see it restored. Thanks for the post.

Most read last week in this forum