• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Introduction

michael rogers

Hi There!
This is a very useful site and really interesting. I intend walking the pilgrimage Sept 2007 from Lourdes, having arrived there from Canberra, Australia. Knowledge of the Camino is quite new in Australia but we have all heard of Lourdes and Fatima. It is easier to explain to friends the rationale of a 70 year old going to Lourdes than to convince them of the sanity of walking 900km to visit the ghosts of the past. Anyway, that's the plan. Somewhere along the way I will meet up with family and friends so I won't be entirely alone. I look forward to the great adventure.
Regards
Michael Rogers

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Aussie walking in September

Hi sport! Welcome to the inner-family of pilgrims (and returning pilgrims). My husband walked and I walked the Camino when he was 70 and now, four years later, we plan to walk again. In September. If you run across two old coots from North Carolina, that would be us. Have a happy walkabout! It's a life-bending experience.

Most read last week in this forum

I'm starting the camino on sept. 27 in Leon. I'm a bit apprehensive to start the journey alone. Are any other ladies going to be starting then also and want to walk that first leg? OR, are there...
Hello all, Been reading all your very valuable posts and advice for a few weeks now in anticipation of starting tomorrow! Can only get a portion of Francés done on this trip (probably as far as...
Hi. I'm starting at SJPDP on Thursday 12 September. Quite nervous as the weather has been rainy and misty and my biggest concern is spotting the signs.
Hi Pilgrims! I am planning on starting the Camino Frances between Oct 10-13 and I was hoping to get input about a couple specifics: What's the weather trend for this year? Am I a fool to not...
Hi everyone - so glad to find this forum. have 4 weeks approx and intend on taking the walk handy enough!! to Santiago, onwards to Finisterre and Muxia. looking forward to it, and meeting some...
September 19, @FallCamino2024, (SJPdP) âś…

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.