• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotel in Bayonne

tjm

Time of past OR future Camino
May-June 2006; Aug-Sept 2014
On the theme of hotel recommendations off the Camino, can any one recommend a place to stay near the train station in Bayonne. I may be arriving after the last train to SJPdP on Tuesday and would like to stay near the station so that I can leave early the next morning and maybe walk to Honto or Orisson.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If you need to stay over in Bayonne night walk out of the station and look left across the parking lot. There you will see the Hotel Paris Madrid which is run by Patrick and Sylvie Sorbois. A comfortable room was about 25 euros +/- in 2004.

Buen Camino
William

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ivar, William

Thanks to you both for the help.

Tom

Bayonne Lodging

We arrive in Bayonne at 8:30 pm on the 28th of August.
I can't find a website for this Paris Madrid Hotel.
Do you have one?

Is there no refugio in Bayonne?

Hi Debs,
If you go to this website you will find the hotel listed but they do not have a web connection. Perhaps you could reserve your room through the link or telephone/fax them?

Hotel Paris Madrid Tel: 0559551398 Fax: 0559550722 No of rooms: 24

http://www.touradour.com/hotels/gb/hotels-bayonne.asp

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum