• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help Finding Camino Bracelets for Grandkids

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2023
Hello Everyone: I walked the CF in June 2023 and my six year old grandson was so intrigued by my experience (and stories) that he asked to join me on my next pilgrimage . Of course that's a done deal and that future Camino will certainly be tailored to his age and abilities. Having said this, he really likes a bracelet I purchased at a tienda in Carrión de los Condes and I'm hoping to get him an identical one as a souvenir and as a first piece of Camino equipment. The tienda was on C. Sta. María (near where I stayed) and I've searched the Internet for a name/address but to no avail. I paid cash and so cannot verify credit card statements. The bracelet I have (30 cm circumference) is too large for my grandson however, if I cannot find an identical one I will give him mine which I'm told can be shortened. If anyone will be in Carrión de los Condes in the next short while, or knows of any tienda in that town or other towns that sell these bracelets, could I trouble you to pass on their coordinates to me? I would then reach out to the tienda(s). These rope bracelets have a silver shell and beads. I had paid around 20 euros for mine. Since I have four grandkids I would actually be looking to purchase four bracelets. The other three grandkids are under four years of age and so they will, I hope, be future Camino pilgrims . If you need more information or have suggestions, please message me. Cheers ... and thanks.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
yes, I found three listings on Etsy for the identical bracelet - but only available in ones and twos.

Try (or have a passing teenager try) A reverse image search on google.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
An image search on google brought up this one. A bit different than the ones above:

Someone serving at one of the albergues may see this and volunteer to have a look for you.

Most read last week in this forum