• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

hello fellow peregrinas and peregrinos!

Time of past OR future Camino
Spring 2025
My first post. I plan to walk the Camino de Santiago from St. Jean to Muxia late spring next year. I'm making notes, lists, reading lots of books from past pilgrims, started to gather essentials and joined this forum today! The thought to walk this way has been stewing for a few years now and last fall I started sharing my thoughts with others. It was like I became a magnet for others who have walked or new someone directly who has walked.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Welcome to the forum 😊 a veritable treasure trove of all that is camino. How exciting for you, the planning for me was almost as much fun as my maiden Camino Frances last year.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
My first post. I plan to walk the Camino de Santiago from St. Jean to Muxia late spring next year. I'm making notes, lists, reading lots of books from past pilgrims, started to gather essentials and joined this forum today! The thought to walk this way has been stewing for a few years now and last fall I started sharing my thoughts with others. It was like I became a magnet for others who have walked or new someone directly who has walked.
So, your Camino has started, congratulations, the walking part comes later. And after the walk comes an enhanced life. Buen Camino, enjoy every bit of the planning / obsession stage :)

It’s a great adventure. First time is the best Grove. You’ve got plenty of time to prepare and to do your practice walks. You’ll get good info from members on this forum if you have any queries between now and day 1 in Saint Jean. Good on you!

Most read last week in this forum

Firstly, I know the topic thread title is from the book and now movie The Way, My Way by Bill Bennett. (And if you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it). But I thought it was appropriate...
Does anyone know what it’s like to do the Camino as a lapsed Catholic??? I know we’re not meant to discuss religion on these forums but I’m sure there are many like me who have done it and enjoyed...
I have to get a new passport in Sarria. Any suggestions on where to get.
My first post. I plan to walk the Camino de Santiago from St. Jean to Muxia late spring next year. I'm making notes, lists, reading lots of books from past pilgrims, started to gather essentials...
Hi all My wife and I started from SJDP April 28 2024 and reached Santiago June 8. Lots of stories and maybe a video or two to come.
Hi there I left my small white purse in the Rua cafe in Viana on top of the toilet roll dispenser. When I returned it was gone and the owner was really unhelpful. If anyone found it I would...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.