• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Great female fado singer dies at age 69

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Misia, who has frequently been compared to Amalia Rodrigues and also described as the one who carried on in her footsteps, has died. If you haven’t ever heard her sing, here is a link to one of my favorites.

Thank you for sharing. My first time listening, a beautiful voice that takes you somewhere else.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Thank you for the information, Peregrina2000, I´m stunned. And I´m grateful for our modern technologies that keep her voice and all it transports alive and powerful.

Obrigado... a loss for all of us who know Fado.
It was a 1/2 day well spent in the Fado Museo in Lisboa in 2018 when I first really encountered Fado. The back-stories (as usual in life) provided a rich context to understand the music and the message.
RIP Misia.

Misia, who has frequently been compared to Amalia Rodrigues and also described as the one who carried on in her footsteps, has died. If you haven’t ever heard her sing, here is a link to one of my favorites.

Wonderful voice. She looks alot like Isabella Rossellini. Not just the hair style either.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum