• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gossamer Gear G4-20 Ultralight 42 Backpack ?

Stellamaris

Time of past OR future Camino
CF1999,Le Puy 2012, 2014, CF March 2022
I am currently looking for a new backpack for my next camino and was wondering if anybody on the forum has triednwith the gossamer G4-20 UL 42 ?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You might want to check this thread out!
Edited to add: a quick check shows multiple other references, it would be worthwhile reading through them, not all are so positive

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Too big and too heavy for my personal taste, but i like Gossamer packs. They are well built and beginner friendly. Also some nice features. Personally i regard the G4 as a weird in-between and not my favorite. If you want to go light, theres the Kumo (and Murmur, but i stand with the official reccomendation on that one), if you are heavier, the Gorilla or Mariposa might be worth the extra weight and offer lots more flexibility.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum