• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Free Camino book - Saturday (Aug. 24) and Sunday (Aug. 25)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks for letting everyone know Marc. I've downloaded your book and look forward to reading it.
Buen Camino.
Helen.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Thanks, it will be the next book I read.

just downloaded gonna start it tonight thanks very much
lovin a freebie

cheers and all the best

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I've got it; looking forward to reading it!

I bought it a few weeks ago when you first announced you'd released it - and I paid for it -

Do I get a refund?

Marc

Thanks. I enjoyed your blog/book. We were ahead of you this year, walking from Roncesvalles, starting April 18th and arriving in Santiago 39 days later.

Our blog is at dccamino.blogspot.com if you would like to read another.

We walked to celebrate my retirement. I am 66 and my wife is 62.

Larry

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just downloaded it and will read it here on the rest of my Camino.

I am in the very early stages of planning my first walk...hoping to be in good shape next Sept. I downloaded your book to give me ideas about the experiene. Thank you for offering it for free! Blessings!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum