• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Found it at last

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hit upon one of these on my last day walking from OPedrouzo to Santiago de Compostela
Quite tasty indeed
However not very easy to try and get it anywhere local to me (I am in the Philadelphia suburb)
Will continue searching

Attachments

• FindPenguinsfindpenguins_camera_250622-111057.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • FindPenguinsfindpenguins_camera_250622-110724.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
I have enjoyed the Special brew but I must admit that my weapon of choice on the Camino is and will for the foreseeable future be tercios of Estrella Galicia.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
@Robi Diaz De Vivar - totally agree. I was first introduced to Estrella Damm during one of the gathering of my local chapter of American Pilgrims on Camino last year.
This happened right before my wife and I traveled to Barcelona... and we enjoyed the brew there practically every day (San Miguel comes very close if Estrella is not available)
Upon return back to US I was able to find it in one of the local Beer distributor stores...but cheap it aint
It took me to get to Pamplona on Camino to order one (I was 'behaving' for about a week since leaving home and drank only water) and that was the Galicia one.
I stayed with the brew until bunch of other Pilgrims introduced me to Cerveza Lemon (and later on I found out that aka Radler) in Los Arcos and switched to that for the duration (resorting to Estrella Galicia if that was not readily available)

Attachments

• 20220524_182813.jpg
    879.8 KB · Views: 13

Most read last week in this forum