• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

For Pedestrians - Walking Journal App

For Pedestrians - Walking Journal App V.2.0.3

No permission to download
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés - Oct - Nov 2023
robbiesybico submitted a new resource:

Walking Journal Mobile App - Automatically record paths, places, photos, notes, and details in a single timeline.

View attachment 178981

Hello everyone,

My name's Robbie, and I walked the Frances in October 2023. When I got home, my husband, Chris, and I talked about creating something together. We both love walking and exploring new places on foot. It just happens that he's excellent at what he does with user experience design. Then, serendipitously, we met our friend Eric, who also quit his job to join us and build the app. We all met at a Zen temple here in Honolulu...

Read more about this resource...

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

robbiesybico submitted a new resource: Walking Journal Mobile App - Automatically record paths, places, photos, notes, and details in a single timeline. Read more about this resource...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back