• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finisterre credencial and albergues

Bedspring

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2024
I recently walked the frances to Santiago, and nicely filled my credencial which is at home.
I have now returned to walk to Finisterre with my wife, and would like to stay in the municipal or church albergue in Finisterre. We have the Santiago to Finisterre credencial, will this be acceptable to stay?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I can think of no reason why the Albergue would decline you a bed unless it was full. How have other Albergue reacted to the credencial?

you have mildly confused by mentioning the finnisteraana, we do have 2 per day
There is a special certificate you can claim when you walk to Finisterre. You can use a regular credential or a special one (available at the Pilgrim’s Office) made just for that route.

My concern is this.
I arrive at an Albergue and the Hospital ero refuses entry as it is only a finnisterra credencia, not a full one.
Yes I am probably stressing over nothing.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Most read last week in this forum