• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Does the Pilgrim Office issue a stamp?

Bedspring

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2024
My credencial should be nearly full when I reach santiago, and it would be nice if all boxes were filled.
So, does the compostella office issue a stamp, and they can complete, or will I need to do this before

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The Pilgrim Office in Santiago de Compostela will give you your final stamp.
Or not. They didn't stamp mine in October 2023 and I didn't think to ask them to do it. I didn't think it important enough to go back to get the stamp.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Or not. They didn't stamp mine in October 2023 and I didn't think to ask them to do it. I didn't think it important enough to go back to get the stamp.

It can happen occasionally: A new volunteer might be a bit overwhelmed with the process at first, and hand back a credencial without stamping it, though it's usually spotted by someone more experienced and rectified on the spot. This is why new volunteers are normally advised to first check the credencial and stamp it, and get that out of the way before proceeding with the compostela, lest they forget to do it afterwards.

Most read last week in this forum