This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Danish Celebrity

scruffy1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Holy Year from Pamplona 2010, SJPP 2011, Lisbon 2012, Le Puy 2013, Vezelay (partial watch this space!) 2014; 2015 Toulouse-Puenta la Reina (Arles)
10-15 tears ago I met a Danish TV crew filming a Danish celebrity walking the Canino Frances, came across his photo in an old Camino album but cannot remember his name - he was a really nice guy and would appreciate any help.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Yes, most likely him, a well known and popular Danish journalist. He apparently walked the Shikoku 88 with a film crew in his shirt and tie too. In his most recent series, he hosts a famous person for 24 hours in some big mansion place near Lisbon.

I'd never heard of him, of course.. All this is courtesy of a friend, who tells me his TV shows are more about himself than the subject matter and people he interviews. He does have a big following in Denmark, but she's not really a fan herself.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Yes, he did the Shikoku 88 in shirt and tie in 2017 and yes, he appears to be a quite self-centered person, but his coverage from his caminos are not bad – and no, (in my world) he is not a “celebrity”

Most read last week in this forum