• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Credencial Tips (Camino Sanabres from Ourense)

TL1234

Time of past OR future Camino
Oct 2024
My wife and I are doing our first Camino next month. We live in Singapore and are flying in via Madrid and taking a train to Ourense. Unfortunately our schedules on the day we get to Madrid, and teh following day when we get to Ourense, the places to get a Credencial would already be closed (arriving at 3PM).

I prefer not to leave Ourense late on our first day. waiting for 9AM opening of any of the offices that give out the Credencial. I've asked the first place we're staying at in Ourense if I could have the Credencials mailed to them via the Casa Ivar service but still waiting for a reply.

I'd appreciate any other tips from the lovely people here. Thanks!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Credenciales are available in Ourense including at the Albergue de peregrinos which will be open.

If you look on Gronze.com for accommodation listings in any town or village you’re looking under ‘Servicios y equipamiento’ for a € sign next to ‘Expiden la Credencial’

Most read last week in this forum