• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

CP threads CF threads ?

MickMac

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2013
Frances 2016
Frances 2017
Frances 2018
Frances 2018
Ponferrada-Santiago
July 2019
Dave Tallon pointed out to me my subject matter was on the wrong CP thread.
I just posted never entered category, do I open Category before posting or can I post on general thread when I open app, CF not really interested in CP.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
When you click or tap on the "post thread" button a list comes up with all the subforums. You need to choose one to continue.

Just one quick question trecile when I open the forum app am I in the general posts forum or a specific category like CP.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Dave Tallon pointed out to me my subject matter was on the wrong CP thread.
I just posted never entered category, do I open Category before posting or can I post on general thread when I open app, CF not really interested in CP.
I didn't necessarily think it was in the wrong forum for the question you asked. You wanted to ask what the attraction was of the CP route. A CP forum seems like the right place to do so. More appropriate than a CF forum.

It just seemed a little rich going into the CP forum with "I have no interest in ever walking the CP", followed with the reasons you think anyone would be crazy to enjoy it and then asking them to justify their interest in it. It would be sort of like coming to this site saying you have no interest in walking a Camino when the Appalachian Trail is clearly superior and asking the regulars here to convince you otherwise.

In general, I find that my posts go into whatever forum I am reading when I click the "post thread" button. I have never done so from the home page.
Edited to add: I just clicked the "Post thread" button on the home page and the first thing I saw was a pop-up list of all of the sub-forums asking me which I wanted to post in. So I think it posts to whichever forum you are in, and if you are not in one it will ask you where you want your thread to go.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.