• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Costco merino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I’m assuming somewhere in USA ?

I happen to be in USA visiting family right now. I’ll check it out.
Thankyou

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Thankyou
Annie, You may or may not know but someone in your family has to have a costco membership card. If not you can't shop there. Also check the website to see if they have the shirt. If they do you can have it shipped if they don't have it in the store. It should come really quickly.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.

Thankyou
It's not currently showing on the Costco USA site. It could be a Canada specific item, or available only in stores.

I live In the US near Seattle. In our region, you can shop at Costco without a membership if you have a Costco gift card. They are sometimes available at supermarkets.

One note about Costco merino wool shirts…every year is different as they source from different vendors. Low quality merino wool does not hold up to the outdoor life (raveling, holes, etc.) My experience has been mixed.

Reactions: Rex
One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17

Most read last week in this forum