• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Compostelle Bus Le Puy to Conques

Intrepid Jenny S

Time of past OR future Camino
CF twice, Camino del Norte, (Norte again, Le Puy, Portuguese)
Hi everyone,
Does the Compostelle Bus ever become full?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I mean the Compostel'Bus for pilgrims which runs each day in the season.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I mean the Compostel'Bus for pilgrims which runs each day in the season.
That's a new one to me, and I suspect to others on the forum, since no one else has responded to your question. But the service came right up when I googled it. So thanks for pointing it out; I had only been aware of the service run by La Malle Postale. But again, since no one else seems to have information, you might be best off by contacting them directly. Here's the site, if you haven't found it yourself: https://www.bus-chemin-compostelle....39d6JcPcnkNMMmhyYmMNvd9rjmHrJViRoC6mgQAvD_BwE

I can't say for sure about "ever", but the two times I rode the CompostelBus, it was not full.

Most read last week in this forum