• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Compostelle Bus Le Puy to Conques

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
I mean the Compostel'Bus for pilgrims which runs each day in the season.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I mean the Compostel'Bus for pilgrims which runs each day in the season.
That's a new one to me, and I suspect to others on the forum, since no one else has responded to your question. But the service came right up when I googled it. So thanks for pointing it out; I had only been aware of the service run by La Malle Postale. But again, since no one else seems to have information, you might be best off by contacting them directly. Here's the site, if you haven't found it yourself: https://www.bus-chemin-compostelle....39d6JcPcnkNMMmhyYmMNvd9rjmHrJViRoC6mgQAvD_BwE

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all! We want to walk the Via Podiensis in June/July 2025. Is it necessary to book accommodation ahead of arrival, and if so, how far ahead? If possible, we would like to have the...
Hello All - I just booked flight to Lyon and depart in 10 days as prices have finally dropped ! I have a list of accommodations etc... but would be grateful for any tips, favourite gites, wild...
When do the gîtes close in the fall? I would like to start in October and may still be walking during November if I become injured and have to slow down. I’ve walked the Camino Francés in the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back