• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Combining Camino del Norte with Camino Lebaniego

alfi9

Time of past OR future Camino
Past: Portugues
Planned: del Norte, Primitivo
Hi, I started planning process for my Camino del Norte which I want to walk next year May/June. Camino Lebaniego looks really attractive to me - I love mountains but I don't want to resign from an ocean views of Del Norte. Do you have any recommendations how to smartly combine Camino Del Norte and Lebaniego. Is there aby chance that I can come back to del Norte from Santo Toribio de Lebana different route than official Camino? Thanks in advance for support <3

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Pilgrims I met this week were going to go back from Potes to the Norte. Though they were conflicted due to the beauty of the Mountains. I too love the Coast. But am in the Picos.

Pilgrims I met this week were going to go back from Potes to the Norte. Though they were conflicted due to the beauty of the Mountains. I too love the Coast. But am in the Picos.
Thanks @unadara Looks that I'm not the only one with the same issue . How is that experience for you there? I find a map (link below) with alternative via Las Arenas and I'm wondering if it make sense to consider it.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Have you thought about continuing onto the Vadiniense and then back up the San Salvador to the Primitivo or Norte? You'd do one small stage on the French to Leon and then onto the Salvador from there. It's a really great challenge but if you've done the Norte from Irun you've already put in some tough climbing.

@Tom Conklin thanks for this sugestion it make sense! But I can't recognize this San Salvador on the Map. Could you please help me with that?

Help keep the Camino clean. Join us in 2025 for the Camino Cleanup Program & Retreat
@Tom Conklin thanks for this sugestion it make sense! But I can't recognize this San Salvador on the Map. Could you please help me with that?
The San Salvador Camino is not on the map that you linked to. It is a short route from León to Oviedo. I did it in 5 days, but I would take 6 if I did it again.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum