• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portuguese

EddieGil

Time of past OR future Camino
Walking Camino Francés from October 3rd.
Dear friends, I want to contact a Belgian pilgrim called Dirk that I met on the Portuguese Coastal Camino in May, 2023. I had told Dirk that I was writing a book about pilgrimage and he ran to catch up with me on the way to Santiago so that he could give me his email address so that I could tell him when the book was published. The book, 'Another Day in Paradise- stories of transformation from the Camino and other places' has now been published but I have lost Dirk's email address! Dirk was 72 and had walked lots of Caminos and he told me that he knew Antonio de Vaza from Braga who he said was President of the Portuguese Camino Association and that Antonio had cooked delicious meals for a group of people who were walking from Seville to Santiago in 2022! If anyone can help me to get in contact with Dirk (or Antonio!) that would be wonderful! My wife and I will now be walking the whole of the Camino Francés, starting on October 3rd. Thanks to all, Eddie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum