• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Madrid short stages?

Chito

Joseph
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances in 2016, Portuguese in 2017, and Frances again in 2018. Madrid to Ponferrada 2019.
I'll be walking the Camino Madrid, beginning in April. Any updated information would be appreciated in terms of accommodation, etc. I am now in my late seventies and would like to walk shorter stages, if possible (under 20k per day).
Thank you,
Joseph (Chito)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Gronze is a good statring place for info - https://www.gronze.com/camino-santiago-madrid

However, I think getting stages of under 20k may be a challenge. Especially the stage from Ceredilla-Segovia as that is a tough 30k stretch.

There are some alternatives but others with better knowledge of the other routes should be able to assist more than me.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum