This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances with Thule buggy

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Yes, absolutely. With that, I have had 3 children, I would have done it. There may be a few minutes of having to carry it because of steepness, roots, steps, stepping stones, etc. but with two of you and every other pilgrim near you you can do it. I met two guys, one in a wheelchair, and we all helped on the difficult bits that day.

It's something to lean on too, so in fact it might be easier.

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
One thought--something jet black might be very hot for them given the season. Any way of, without adding much weight, having something light-coloured to mask some of the black, cut down heat absorption?

It can be REALLY hot!

Hi there!
I’d love to hear about your experience if the Camino with a child? We are thinking of doing a week or two with our (then 20 month old) in august/September 2023. Would be terrific to hear about your experience and any tips you gave.
Thanks!
Anna

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
This family (Dad, Mom, three young boys) made it to Santiago from SJPDP in 35 days pushing (pulling, dragging, being dragged by, etc) a giant stroller along roads, rocky trails, up mountains, down valleys, through towns with lots of uphill streets, etc. I love their spirit. It wasn't easy but they did it. It can be done. I would advise that you watch all of their Camino vlogs, they give a good idea of what you'll have to do. Good luck and Buen Camino.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum