• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino cycling jersey

WildandFound

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2024 - October 2024 (Frances)
Hi All! I’m on the Camino right now and keep seeing amazing Camino cycling jerseys. Does anyone know where in Spain or Santiago I could find them? I’m currently in Portomarin, enroute to Santiago for the 29th.

Any help would be awesome!

Erin

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Velocipedo in Rua de San Pedro have them in their window on Google Street View. There is also a shop with a wider range on the Rua do Franco but can't recall the name. Its the same side as Correos Office and further down from the Cathedral.

Velocipedo in Rua de San Pedro have them in their window on Google Street View. There is also a shop with a wider range on the Rua do Franco but can't recall the name. Its the same side as Correos Office and further down from the Cathedral.
Thank you!

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).

Most read last week in this forum