• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cami Sant Jaume - Montserrat

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Several of us have. I walked from Barcelona to Monserrat then up through Huesca (there is also another through west) to join the Aragonés 6 years ago. If you use the search function you will find lots of information.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I read Laurie's blog post and may be put off by the length of the stages. There is no way I can walk 35-40 kilometers. That Laurie is a MACHINE! A WALKING MACHINE! lol!

I read Laurie's blog post and may be put off by the length of the stages. There is no way I can walk 35-40 kilometers. That Laurie is a MACHINE! A WALKING MACHINE! lol!
Annie, really, don’t be put off. The planning thread that I referred you to has the active participation of @AJGuillaume, dedicated short stage walker, who always finds a solution.

Where would you start from?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Back is blank for engraving.